Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh man, this is funny

So, I think this may have been around for a while. I knew Chris Cornell was doing some dance record with Timbaland and I'm pretty sure I just avoided it with the knowledge that it would be embarrassing, but then I couldn't avoid it anymore and I saw this...his video for the song "Part Of Me"



Wow, huh. It's really bad. I can't tell if it's misogynistic or not. I'm pretty sure it is. The chorus, for those of you who didn't watch it, is "No, that bitch ain't a part of me." He says it a lot. Over and over again in fact. But sometimes it sounds like "that bitch ATE a part of me."

It's weird to hear Chris Cornell call a woman a bitch. Is he just trying to be cool? Or is he saying "bitch" like the girls from "The Hills" do when they see each other? And was that fucking Method Man?

So many questions.

It may be that Chris Cornell hates women, but don't worry women I'd imagine after this most people probably hate Chris Cornell.

This is so bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to think he was so hot and had a huge crush on This dude, now hes too thin and his hair looks like a wig from the Mamie Van Doren collection.

Blanket said...

who the hell is chris cornell? never heard of him.

Pat D Sez said...

He was the lead singer of Soundgarden and then Audioslave.