Monday, September 29, 2008

Funny Things My Roommate Has Said

This is a new edition to the ol’ blog. A lot of times my roommate says things I think are funny. Sometimes, she means for them to be funny and sometimes she doesn’t. Either way, I love them. Here’s the first one…

One afternoon she was looking through the movies on HBO on Demand. She had settled on “Notes on a Scandal” with Cate Blanchette and Dame Judi Dench, a movie I can only assume she knew nothing about. She started it and while I’m in the kitchen I heard her disgustedly say, “Oh no, is this movie gonna have accents?”

She was mad that the actors would have British accents. It made her not want to watch it.

That’s funny

1 comment:

Blanket said...

I'm really excited about this new column. I'm going to add a column to my blog called "things i've noticed about my roommate's balls." and every time you take out your balls i'll make a new observation.