Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Because...well, because I'm not even going to bother with this

I'm not recapping last night's Gossip Girl because, well because it wasn't Gossip Girl. I didn't hate it. It was fine, but if you believe what you read the alleged spin-off tentatively titled Valley Girls isn't even happening. Apparently the CW has said "thanks, but no thanks" to the new show, so who cares, right? Sure there was some Gossip Girl on Gossip Girl last night - like for example Rufus being the worst and condescending to Lily about how she didn't "know who she was." Fuck you, Rufus. Anyway, I didn't hate it, but it's not my show - should Valley Girls be miraculously rescued at the last minute by the CW I won't be recapping it...I don't think, so I'm not going to start now.

I will however live blog the finale next week. Well, if I can get home to watch it at 8 I'll live blog it. If not, I'll dvr-blog the finale. Either way - fun!!!

In the meantime, here is a video of Taylor Momsen's (that's Lil' J to you) band, The Pretty Reckless performing their first show. Guess what? It's fucking awesome. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Blanket said...

haha, you said it was the precious somethings!

Anonymous said...

Just a few observations, 1)It's a sad state of affairs when the best actress on screen is what's her face from John Tucker Must Die! aLL of the acting on the flashback was Saved by the Bell quality , and thats being generous
2) They couldnt get anyone better than that terrible Markie Post look-a-like to play Cece, I was hoping for like a Heather Locklear type..
3) When Chuck gives Serena that Skeleton Key to give to Blair, I became furious, Hotels don't have elegant Alice in Wonderlamd type keys anymore, I dont care if its the Waldorf Astoria or a Motel Six, all hotels have those cards for keys..it totally ruined everything for me.......Thats all.......