Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wherein I completely redeem myself for posting the terrible Gossip Girl rap video last week

NOTE: I never want to watch videos people post either, but I implore you to watch this - it's spectacular. Like "Stairway To Stardom" good.

I stole this from Videogum, but I had to. It's amazing. I don't even know what to say. Just watch.



Mark Gormley is my new favorite person in the world. In a strange way, his lack of charisma makes him completely charismatic. The way he shifts his weight from leg to leg is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever seen. Please, let this be real. Please!

Best parts (aside from the leg thing)

1.) Random guy parasailing
2.) That woman walking through what appears to be a food court in her bikini
3.) Mark Gormley looking off camera
4.) The song being described as "intense"
5.) "Don't play around with my affection, woman."

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

I tried it for a minute, but it hurt my brain and made my dogs cry.