Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An apology to my wonderful roommate

It has been brought to my attention via a comment my roommate left on my initial OMFG post, that I may have slighted her. The unintentional slighting came when I said “All the Gossip Girl peeps that matter are going to visit Yale tonight.” Why was this a slight? Because whenever we talk about which character we most relate to, Mara always comes up Vanessa and Vanessa didn’t go to Yale last night. So, in effect I kind of, though I didn’t mean it, suggested that maybe Mara doesn’t matter. That couldn’t be further from the truth. I happen to like Vanessa, she’s probably the nicest, most caring person on the show. Sometimes, I enjoy watching the mean girls like Blair and really boring ones like Serena. The former because she says everything I wouldn’t and the latter because then I can complain about how much I hate her. It’s that simple. I apologize Mara. I love you dearly and let’s not forget that in the Gossip Girl world, I’m probably Dan Humphrey and we all hate Dan Humphrey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't hate Dan. In fact I wish the haters would put a sock in it already. He's hot.