Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Worst Movie Trailer Ever

I can't believe this. I have seen the worst trailer I have ever seen. I didn't think anything could top Nim's Island, which I was positive was going to be the worst movie I would never see. But, it's happened and it happened pretty damn quick. I'm gonna stop talking about this and let you see for yourself. Ladies and Gentleman I give you Paul Blart: Mall Cop...



Mark your calendars kids. January 19th to never see Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

alright, I wouldnt go that far. that part where he slides, and then has to shimmy to get beyond that mall directory thing, i chuckled.
More shocking than me not completely disliking this trailer, Beverly Hills Chihuahua is currently the number one movie in the country. Blog about that Driscoll !