Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Rooting For Kenley Again


Here's the thing, this was not on purpose. It just sort of happened. I tried to root for Leanne, but I just can't. She's so boring. And enough with your drum circle, Korto (although, I guess it's not a circle if it's only two people - whatever).

I guess I can't resist Kenley. I think it happened when she kept referring to her father as a tugboat captain. I can't really hear that someone or someone's father is a tugboat captain enough. And then when she defended having the rope on the neck of that dress by pointing out, again, that her father is a tugboat captain - I laughed and got back on the Kenley train (or maybe it's a tugboat).

I'm sorry everyone. I know you want me to root against Kenley, but I can't. I won't.

She's not gonna win anyway.

One more thing, is there any way there is a more wonderful person on this whole planet of Earth than Tim Gunn? I'm pretty sure there's not.

No comments: